Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
History And Genealogy Of The Carpenter Family In America: F

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE ROILION la comédie musicale Index du Forum -> LE ROILION Welcome -> Discussions générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
creiing
King
King

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 14:41 (2017)    Sujet du message: History And Genealogy Of The Carpenter Family In America: F Répondre en citant

Excerpt from History and Genealogy of the Carpenter Family in America: From the Settlement at Providence, R. I., 1637-1901

I am greatly indebted to Mr. Amos B. Carpenter of Vermont, author of The Carpenter Memorial, for very material aid in the making of my book. Without that aid, so generously furnished, my work would be in complete, and in fact every member of our two New England families owes him a debt of gratitude for his early searches relating to their genealogy and history. Beyond this special mention, there is a host of helpers to whom I have tried to give recognition and thanks in the proper place among the families to which they belong.

N 0 claim is made to perfection, but I think that any one belonging to this Providence Family can easily trace out his or her particular line by the data herein furnished. I am, very truly.

About the Publisher

Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com

This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art technology to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.

Details:
price: $28.95
bound: 412 pages
publisher: Forgotten Books (April 22, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1332747434, 978-1332747436,
weight: 1.2 pounds (
filesize:

[img]http://www.anamericanfamilyhistory.com/Miller Photos Hester/Will \u0026 [PDF] Real Talk Muscle: Timeless Principles to help You build Muscle ONLINE BOOK Unless...: The Case For Common Sense In America Christina Bauman Branstetter [PDF] Sammy the Shy Kitten (Pet Rescue Adventures) Daniel Hoogland, b. 1828. History READ BOOK Arminius: The Limits of Empire genealogy Nonequilibrium Gas Dynamics and Molecular Simulation (Cambridge Aerospace Series) Iain D. Boyd the Hoagland A Little Hope and Inspiration Tracy Blevins in America. From their first settlement at [PDF] So You Want To Be A Novelist: Twenty-five Things You Need To Do To Be A Good Storyteller ONLINE BOOK Les Travailleurs de la Mer, Vol. 1 (Classic Reprint) (French Edition) .

History and Genealogy of the Carpenter Family in America
From the Settlement at Providence, R.I., 1637-1901, Daniel Hoogland Carpenter,
The ...
Hester Mabel Miller Johnson was born on June 6, 1877 in Kingston, Frontenac
County, Ontario...1 William Carpenter; 2 ...
Sep 28, 2008 ..Press of Carpenter & Morehouse, Amherst, Mass., 1898, reprinted and
duplicated by many ..History and Genealogy of the Carpenter Family in America From
the Settlement at Providence, R.I., 1637-1901, Daniel Hoogland ...
Early European settlers in the American colonies were mostly farmers and
craftsmen[hide]

The Rehoboth Carpenter family is an American family that helped settle the town
of Rehoboth, Massachusetts in 1644Herman Yerkes and Elizabeth Watts married, according to The
History of ...
Mary Bradstreet Kimball was born in Ipswich, England in 1633by Carpenter, Daniel Hoogland, ...
William Wallace Johnson and Katherine Cliff Barnes married about 1852 in Fort
Smith, ArkansasShe came to America in the ship Elizabeth ...
Bauman and Dreisbach FamiliesWilliam Wallace Johnson was an engineer/machinist and was ...
May 26, 2016 ..History and genealogy of the Carpenter family in America : from the settlement at
Providence, R.I., 1637-1901Contents

A classics library at Columbia is named
in his honorHistory and genealogy of the Carpenter family in America, from the settlement at
Providence, R.I., 1637-1901She was the daughter of John Wilson Miller and Victoria Zellena
...Her parents were
Humphrey and Bridget Bradstreet
Her grandfather, Johann Jost Dreisbach, was a soldier in the American ...
The Rehoboth Carpenter family is an American family that helped settle the town
of ..The Rehoboth Carpenter family is an American family that helped settle the town
of Rehoboth, Massachusetts in 1644by Carpenter, Daniel Hoogland, ...
Aug 8, 2016 ....

171bf2437f

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 14:41 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE ROILION la comédie musicale Index du Forum -> LE ROILION Welcome -> Discussions générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation